RE: [OpenMap Users] MapBean drawing outside its container?

From: Alex Firth <alexfirth_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:27:26 -0500

It's a standard MapBean (com.bbn.openmap.MapBean) in version 4.6.3, also had
the problem in previous versions. I'm not sure what you mean by "type"...

The layers showing the problem are com.bbn.openmap.layer.shape.ShapeLayer2
But it occurs with any ShapeLayer class.

One thing that I just noticed is that if I remove the enclosing JPanel, the
problem occurs in my RasterLayers too (just a OMGraphicHandlerLayer extended
for a single raster).