RE: [OpenMap Users] MapBean drawing outside its container?

From: David Ward <synriga_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:32:58 -0800 (PST)

I've been using the BufferedMapBean in our application since v4.5 and haven't had this problem.

In our application we put MapBean in a JPanel that has a box layout.

Up the swing component hierarchy chain we have a JPanel with a Border layout, a split pane, and a
few other JPanels.

Cheers,
David

----