[OpenMap Users] Geo-tiff or geo-registered image support

From: Vairoj A. <vairoj_at_hotpop.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:45:17 +0700

Hi,

Currently, I am using ESRI's MapObjects for Java to display
geo-registered image. I am investigating on migrate to OpenMaps. I've
search through the mailing list regarding OpenMaps supports for geo-tiff
and geo-registered image format (an image with corresponding world
file). I found some discussion about the development and contribution on
the topic. What I would like to know is the current status of OpenMaps.
Does OpenMaps now supports geo-registered image layer or is it a plan
feature in a future release?

Regards,

Vairoj