Re: [OpenMap Users] DataOrganizer for rectangular or polygonal objects

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:34:24 -0500

Hi Stephane,

The other thing in the OpenMap toolkit is the
com.bbn.openmap.geo.Intersection class, used by the ExtentIndex. The
com.bbn.openmap.layer.test.GeoIntersectionLayer is an example of
using it. At some point I hope to have more direct OMGraphic support
than what the GeoIntersectionLayer is doing.

Regards,

Don