[OpenMap Users] WMS Servers

From: Gatrell, Mark (SELEX) (UK) <"Gatrell,>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:19:02 +0100

Hi All

        I would like to try out the WMS plugin layer to help sell the power of OpenMap to my peers.. I have tried several servers without success.

        Does anyone have a server location that is current that I could point at to display its data. Also could you include the parameters I need to configure IE format in-case I am doing this bit wrong also.

Thanks for your help

regards

Mark S Gatrell

Software Engineering