[OpenMap Users] OpenMap based OpenGIS WMS server

From: Piotr Kamiński <Piotr.Kaminski_at_ctm.gdynia.pl>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:34:43 +0200

Hi Don,
Finally I am able to send you our OpenGIS WMS implementation. Enclosed
you can find zip file comprising of:
  - wmsservlet directory - should be placed in openmap/src - it contains
servlet code. We found it more stable to use servlet container instead
of SimpleHTTPServer. Our servlet was deployed and tested with Tomcat and
MapBuilder as a client.
 - wms package - contains all new classes implementing WMS. Package is
used by servlet. If you want to run WMS using SimpleHTTPServer you can
use MapServer class.
 - 'http' and 'image' - a few changes were required here.

The code is not very clear, you can find classes with polish comments or
without them :-(. Sorry.
Please feel free to make any modifications. One thing that definitely
must be fixed is projection handling.
Now only one is used. Other projections require different handling BBOX
parameters, we didn't make it yet.

Best regards,
Piotr