Re: [OpenMap Users] How to capture mouse drag event in an OMGraphicHandlerLayer?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:09:38 -0500

Hi Hua,

What are you trying to do with the drag? The reason I ask is that
the OMGraphicHandlerLayer has a built-in mechanism that interprets
mouse events over OMGraphics, and provides calls to the layer based
on how mouse events are interacting with OMGraphics on the layer
(see:http://openmap.bbn.com/mailArchives/openmap-users/
2004-09/3288.html)

If you really need the mouseDragged(MouseEvent me) call, you can
either change the MapMouseInterpreter set on your
OMGraphicHandlerLayer to make that call directly to your layer, or
make your OMGraphicHandlerLayer get the MapMouseEvents directly and
not use the MapMouseInterpreter code. You would make your Layer
implement the MapMouseListener interface, and return itself as the
MapMouseListener from its getMapMouseListener() method.