[OpenMap Users] FW: WMS server

From: oz <ozba1_at_zahav.net.il>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:25:34 +0200

Hi don,
Listed below the comments of Piotr to my questions.
Briefly he said that the third question I should address to you. It's:
>1. What are your suggestions for me in order to get our project
> finished till 14.6 (when we have a convention and display our
> project) with a web map that the clients-location layer is
clickable?

The problem is that I know that you are working on integrating his code to
make open-map a WMS server. But his code is not compilable with the openmap
version 4.6.3.
I also saw that it's not in the beta version on the cvs.
As you see my project is due to 14.6.
So what are your suggestions? Should I wait for the integration soon, or
should I try to compile it somehow with a different version of openmap?

My other alternative is to convert the map image to image-map, and calculate
the x,y pixels from and to Lon/Lat.

But still it will not be as good as integrating with map builder, and will
require a lot of work and time (that again I don't really have :( )

Thanks,

Oz and the Location team