FW: [OpenMap Users] OpenMap based OpenGIS WMS server

From: oz <ozba1_at_zahav.net.il>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 02:42:05 +0200

Hi,
I almost managed to compile your code with the beta version of openmap that
I downloaded from the CVS.

The Problem was the big difference between your MapRequestHandler and the
CVS one (also from the 4.4.2, 4.4.3 versions).

A lot of your functions receives IHttpResponse object e.g. "public void
handleRequest(String request, IHttpResponse httpResponse)" while in today's
versions the functions receives OutputStream object.

So what I did is overloaded the cvs MapRequestHandler functions with your
versions functions. Is it ok?

But still there was a problem with PropUtils class. In your class
MapServer.java a call to non existing static fields
"PropUtils.httpRequestPropertySeparators" and
"PropUtils.httpRequestKeyValueSeparators",
and non existing method signature parsePropertyList e.g.
" PropUtils.parsePropertyList(request,
                PropUtils.httpRequestPropertySeparators,
                PropUtils.httpRequestKeyValueSeparators, true);"

If I comment this line, I've been able to compile it, but of course the
mapserver.java will not be worth too much...

So I have 2 questions If I may:

1. Do you have the PropUtils class with those missing fields and methods?
2. Can you somehow upload your version of openmap with WMS server inside
already compiled that you were able at that time to work with it with map
builder, and a link for me to upload it? It will mean a great deal for me
and to my team, and save us all a lot of time.

Thank you, and sorry for the trouble, I just don't have anyone else to talk
to as you are the only one who was able to connect openmap to map builder.

Oz and the location team