[OpenMap Users] Include Properties

From: Lin, Sunny \(Shih-Hung\) <"Lin,>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 13:54:59 -0500

Hi,

Please someone help me with this. I need to launch OpenMap in two
different conditions. One has an additional layer to the other. I hope
to manage them with different property files. One of them includes the
other and has some additions like the following.

    openmap.include=include1

    include1.URL=base.properties

openmap.layers=additional layer1 layer2 ....

additional.class=xxx.xxx.xxx....

   :

   :

where the "layer1 layer2 ...." are defined and also used in
base.properties.

It seems making more sense to replace "layer1 layer2 ...." with a
variable defined in base.properties.

I am looking for the syntax to do something like
openmap.layers=additional ${openmap.layers}. Can anyone tell me how to
do this?

-Sunny