Re: [OpenMap Users] BSB maptech layer

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:25:59 +0200

Hi

I have a layer running which wil load a single BSB file. It has the
following issues:

- Large BSB files uses a LOT of memory. To fix this there needs to be a
way to use the BSB scan line index to only generate pixels for the
current area of interest.

- There is no tile cache so to display multiple BSB's multiple layers
must be created.

regards
/carsten