Re: [OpenMap Users] openmap project setting in netbeans IDE5.0

From: Piotr Kamiński <Piotr.Kaminski_at_ctm.gdynia.pl>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 17:54:39 +0200

Hi,
Get OpenMap's source and extract it somewhere on your disk. (e.g.
c:/openmap)
Create project in NetBeans, name it openmap
    Choose project type: "Java Project With Exisitng Ant Script"
    Point c:/openmap as project root directory
    Point c:/openmap/build.xml as your main build file (targets names
should appear automagicaly)
   Your have to select where the sources are. Choose
c:/openmap/src/openmap directory.
       You may possibly add also c:/openmap/src/java3d and other
directories if you need them.
    The rest of configuration options is not important., so skip it and
finish creating the project.

After creating project you can build it using 'Build' menu and run using
'Run' menu (this is because you have defined common targets: run, build,
compile, etc..)
Ant file 'build.xml' could be reached in 'Files' tab and you can invoke
all of its targets.
The same goes for other build.xml files in source tree.

This is more or less all you have to do. I'm not sure in 100% because I
don't have NetBeans accessible now so I cannot check.
Hope this helps.
--
Piotr Kaminski