[OpenMap Users] Determining the shape file polygon type of a layer

From: <David.Miron_at_csiro.au>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:36:35 +1000

Hi all

I am developing a layer on the fly using open map. This layer will then
be written to a postgis database. Most of this is working but I am
puzzled as to how I can determine the shape file polygon type of the
layer without actually having to write the layer to a shapefile first?

Any help would be appreciated

Kind regards

David

Dr David Miron