Re: [OpenMap Users] Determining the shape file polygon type of a layer

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:30:29 -0400

Hi David,

If you are rendering polygons, you have
com.bbn.openmap.dataAccess.shape.ShapeConstants.SHAPE_TYPE_POLYGON,
which matches the Shape specification. For points, you'd have
SHAPE_TYPE_POINT, for poly lines, SHAPE_TYPE_POLYLINE. In OpenMap,
the difference between a polyline and polygon is set by the fill
color, you can ask the OMPoly.isPoly() for that determination.