Re: [OpenMap Users] ESRI Plugin

From: Raghu <raghav_kune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

hi Don ,
 Thx for quick reply . I have few shape files created
using Esri Map Object libary . These shape files
consists of the Text information. When i am trying to
display these shape files using Esri Plugin it simply
showing a line on the map , no text content is shown .
Can you help me out in this regard.

Thx and regards