Re: [OpenMap Users] Multiple EditToolLoader for same class

From: Stéphane Wasserhardt <swasserhardt_at_cls.fr>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:14:06 +0200

Hi Don,

In OMCircleLoader, there are two different EditClassWrappers : one for
OMCircle and one for OMRangeRings. That's ok.
In my case, I would also like to have multiple EditClassWrappers, but this
time, using the same class name ! That is not possible since the
graphicInfo HashMap in AbstractToolLoader uses the EditClassWrapper's class
name as its key.
I think I can workaround this problem by simply switching to a new
EditToolLoader implementation, where EditClassWrappers are stored by ID
instead of class name...
I'll give it a try ;)

Thanks for your help !
Regards,