[OpenMap Users] DB/2 GeoSpatial Extender

From: JR Andreassen <janrune_at_io.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:05:36 -0500

Hello Again...
 I've created a Layer for DB/2 Geospatial Extender...
I based it on the mySQL version.

It works, but it is so slow that it's not usable.

Two problems:

 1) WellKnownText conversion is way too slow.
 2) It refetches all the objects from the DB every time.

So, is there a caching Layer object I could inherrit from instead of
OMGraphicHandlerLayer?
Has anyone done anything with WellKnownBinary ??

    Thanks
       JR