[OpenMap Users] ProjectionFactoryLoader problem

From: Stéphane Wasserhardt <swasserhardt_at_cls.fr>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:55:33 +0200

Hello all !

In my application, I open multiple OpenMapFrames. Each team such a frame is
openned, I use the same properties file.
In this properties file, I have a ProjectionFactoryLoader under the marker
name "projFactoryLoader" :

projFactoryLoader.class=com.bbn.openmap.proj.ProjectionFactoryLoader
projFactoryLoader.projectionLoaders=mercatorloader ortholoader
projFactoryLoader.mercatorloader.class=com.bbn.openmap.proj.MercatorLoader
projFactoryLoader.ortholoader.class=com.bbn.openmap.proj.OrthographicLoader

But each time I open a new OpenMap frame (even if it's one at a time, that
is to say I close and dispose the current map frame before openning a new
one), the two projections are added to the projection list available in the
menu bar under "navigate / projection".
So for instance, if I open a first map frame, the projection list displays :
Mercator
Orthographic

Then I open a second frame and the two frame's projection list display :
Mercator
Orthographic
Mercator
Orthographic

Etc for each new frame.

Anyone has an idea where this issue comes from ?
Thanks a lot in advance !

Stephane