Re: [OpenMap Users] DB/2 GeoSpatial Extender

From: JR Andreassen <janrune_at_io.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:36:01 -0500

Hello Again...
 I've got the WKB fetch working.
Now I have a problem with rendering.
For some reason it won't paint.
I've traced it, the problem seams to be that the OMGraphics list has no
shape...
In my OMGraphicHandlerLayer.prepare()
I get the OMGraphicList,
Then project on the list and return
Nothing displayed...
Ideas ??
  Thanks
      JR

[...]
     [java] US-States|Layer: repaint(tm=0, x=0, y=0, width=1084, height=956)
     [java] Graticule|Layer: repaint(tm=0, x=0, y=0, width=1084, height=956)
     [java] OMGraphicHandlerLayer Political Boundaries projection
changed, calling com.bbn.openmap.layer.policy.ListResetPCPolicy
     [java] Political Boundaries: ListResetPCPolicy projectionChanged
with OLD projection, repainting.
     [java] Political Boundaries|Layer: repaint(tm=0, x=0, y=0,
width=1084, height=956)
     [java] Texas Counties(DB/2 GSE) |LayerWorker.construct()
     [java] DB2GSEGeometryLayer Driver: com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver
     [java] DB2GSEGeometryWKBLayer query: SELECT GID, SRID, WKB FROM
COGDATA.OGIS_Counties
     [java] 0 [Thread-10] DEBUG org.wkb4j.engine.WKBReader - Final
words: [srid]
     [java] Texas Counties(DB/2 GSE) |Layer: repaint(tm=0, x=0, y=0,
width=1084, height=956)
     [java] DB2GSEGeometryWKBLayer returning:
com.bbn.openmap.omGraphics.OMGeometryList_at_14d1d41
     [java] Texas Counties(DB/2 GSE) |LayerWorker.construct(): fetched
254 graphics in 4.344 seconds
     [java] Texas Counties(DB/2 GSE) .paint(): NULL list, skipping...