[OpenMap Users] open satellite globe image of Satellite Projection

From: Vinesh Gautam <vineshgautam_at_skymet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:36:26 +0100 (BST)

Hi to all,
  I am using the Openmap from mora than last year. We have used the functionalities of the software very well, but now i am facing one problem that is described as below:

  I Have an Satellite Globe image which is in Satellite projection. But unfortunately Openmap does not support Satellite Projection. But i want to open this image as alyer so that i can navigate this image.

  Can anybody have the idea or have already done this type of work or help me to do so?

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards
  VK Gautam