Re: [OpenMap Users] WMS plugin terminal output

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:33:43 -0400

Hi Bart,

That message is probably caused when the SwingWorker thread fetching
the image gets interrupted when the projection changes, in order to
launch a new thread to make the new request. You could modify the
behavior of the OMGraphicHandlerLayer (or in this case the
PlugInLayer handling the WMSPlugIn) so the current SwingWorker isn't
terminated. Maybe replacing it would be better, and just telling the
old SwingWorker it doesn't need to do anything when its work is
complete, as opposed to calling Layer.workerComplete().

- Don