[OpenMap Users] Unwanted graticule lines

From: Monte Philip V NPRI <MontePV_at_Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:14:44 -0400

I am using a ImageServer to generate map images. I am getting unwanted graticules only on my land regions. Does anyone know what may be causing this to happen? I have attached a sample image and my openmap.properties file. Thanks.

Philip V. Monte

Software Engineer
Code 2514, Warfare Interoperability Branch
NAVSEA Warfare Centers Division Newport