[OpenMap Users] HOWTO? Label for OMGraphic

From: JR Andreassen <janrune_at_io.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:05:42 -0500

Hi...
 I've got the DB/2 GSE layer based on the org.wkb4j.engine working.
I had to fix a few things, but not too much.

No I'm trying to find out how to display the info for an OMGraphic when
you hoover over it with the mouse.
I cant find any info on how to do it, is there a FAQ for that ?
I tried plowing through the ShapeLayer to find it, but not much success.
  Any pointers would be appriciated.
  Thanks
     JR