[OpenMap Users] CAN NOT create a component

From: Norfleet, Timothy M. <timothy.norfleet_at_gd-ais.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:15:54 -0400

Can someone help me again

I am trying to run a .bat file to start my application. What will cause
this problem. I runs great within my development tool but not from a
batch

ComponentFactory: [scenariopanel : sg.gui.ScenarioPanel(18)] NOT
created. -- Set
 'componentfactory' debug flag for details.

*** ERROR ***
PropertyHandler finding out that the scenariopanel wasn't created

Properties file***
openmap.components=scenariopanel

# Defining the other components in the openmap.components list:
scenariopanel.class=sg.gui.ScenarioPanel

Thanks
Tim