[OpenMap Users] GoToMenu problem

From: Stéphane Wasserhardt <swasserhardt_at_cls.fr>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 15:31:09 +0200

Hi !

In the GoToMenu class (com.bbn.openmap.gui) there is a member variable
named customViews which has default visibility (line 284 : Vector
customViews = new Vector();) .

In my application, I'd like to have a dynamic views list (that is to say, I
want to be able to remove some views on the fly), so I need to modify
customViews's contents... But it's not protected ! Is it possible to have
it protected in the next OpenMap release ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

I attached a copy of the file (06/05/23 cvs snapshot + "protected" modifier
on customViews member) if you need...

I think I'll have to create a "remove view" menu item opening a new dialog,
asking for views to be removed. I'll send this as soon as it is finished,
but for the moment, it is still a low priority task.

Stephane