[OpenMap Users] Range rings mouse mode

From: Stéphane Wasserhardt <swasserhardt_at_cls.fr>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:53:16 +0200

Hi all !!

I needed a mouse mode similar to DistanceMouseMode which could draw range
rings. There is no such mouse mode in OpenMap, that's why I decided to
create one...
The only problem is that it doesn't use the OMRangeRings class (it creates
multiple OMCircles instead). Any patch to use an OMRangeRings object is
welcome !

I attached the java source.
I don't know if this list is the right place to submit contributions,
please excuse me if it is not.

Stephane