RE: [OpenMap Users] Problems with MultiRoadLayer

From: pennyw 81 <pennyws81_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 16:13:09 +0000

Hi, I can't still solve my problem. I've tried also with other maps but I
can't figure out why no roads are found. Do I have to use a particular map ?
Does anybody use successfully this layer?
I'm using this property file

# layers to load and show on the map
routes.layers=mroads
routes.drawIntersections=true
routes.drawResults=true

map.class=com.bbn.openmap.layer.shape.MultiShapeLayer
map.prettyName=Mappa
map.shapeFileList=wshape
map.wshape.shapeFile=data/roads.shp
map.wshape.spatialIndex=data/roads.ssx
#map.wshape.drawIntersections=true
#map.wshape.drawResults=true

mroads.class=com.bbn.openmap.layer.shape.MultiRoadLayer
mroads.prettyName=Strade
mroads.shapeFileList=roads
mroads.roads.shapeFile=data/road.shp
mroads.roads.spatialIndex=data/road.ssx
mroads.roads.drawIntersections=true
mroads.roads.drawResults=true
mroads.roads.lineColor=6495ED
mroads.roads.fillColor=FFFF00

graticule.class=com.bbn.openmap.layer.GraticuleLayer
graticule.prettyName=Graticule

Thank you again
Andrea