Re: [OpenMap Users] HOWTO? Label for OMGraphic

From: William Barber <wbarber_at_lanl.gov>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:04:50 -0600 (MDT)

Hi JR,

try using the the "fireRequestToolTip()" method, which is in the Layer class.
You need to detect (probably in mouseMoved() in your layer class) whether the mouse
has moved over anything "interesting" to your application. We use this to
display info from the "app objects" that we attach to the OMGraphics. But any
string you want can be displayed. You may find a useful example by doing a web
search on fireRequestToolTip.

Hope this helps, Bill