[OpenMap Users] BufferedMapBean paintChildren..

From: Stéphane Wasserhardt <swasserhardt_at_cls.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:00:26 +0200

Hi !

At the end of the BufferedMapBean's painting process, the paintListeners
are notified so that they can paint on the MapBean's graphics, then a last
"paintBorder" call is done.
But the Graphics object's state may have been changed by one of the paint
listeners !
So the border will be painted using the changed state.

For instance, I have a mouseMode which is a paintListener, and which draws
rectangles in its listenerPaint method. These rectangles are OMRects with a
particular stroke.
When this mouseMode is the last paintListener to receive the listenerPaint
call, the graphic's stroke keeps being the one used for the rectangles !
That's why the paintBorder method of the mapBean will paint the border
using this stroke !

There should be something to store and restore the graphics state somewhere !!
I think this should be in the mapBean's paintChildren method... But the
right thing to do may be something else! Can someone help me ?
Thanks a lot again !

Stephane