[OpenMap Users] Help Needed!

From: guang chen <guangchen55_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I used Repast to insert some characters into some
records of gis shape file.

If the records are around thousands, the job run OK.
However, I failed to use this to process a shape file
with 214101 records, I got an error: "Exception in
thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.land.OutOfMemoryError:
Java heap space".

I really appreciate if you could help on any available
algorithms and codes to fix this error.

Regards,

Guang