Re: [OpenMap Users] Looking for: Dynamic layer... Anyone

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:47:57 -0400

Hi JR,

I think the com.bbn.openmap.layer.location.TimerLocationLayer will do
what you want. You just have to work with the
com.bbn.openmap.layer.location.db.DBLocationLayer to create the
OMGraphics from the database the way you want. It's pretty generic
right now, but you can change the colors based on other returned
table information if you like.

Regards,

Don