[OpenMap Users] Labeling Shape Layer..

From: JR Andreassen <janrune_at_io.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:02:37 -0500

Hi Folks...

I've gone through the List archive looking for the way to Label Shape files.
I found quite a few references to people looking for it.
Though, no permanent solution.
 Has anyone done this ?? I'd prefer not to duplicate effort, but I'll do
it and share it if there is not something out there.

Also, on that note.
  Has there been any work done on the OMTextLabler to prevent cluttering ?
It get's very bussy with City street names when you zoom out.
Any thoughts on approach ?
  Thanks
    JR