[OpenMap Users] Open satellite image

From: Vinesh Gautam <vineshgautam_at_skymet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:42:41 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

  I have got a problem about opening an image of Satellite. The image is from DUNDEE.(http://www.sat.dundee.ac.uk/) I would like to open the image on Openmap basemap. For the reference i am attaching the image.

  Please help me to sort out the problem that how can i open the image on openmap basemap as a different layer. Please guide me how can i open this type of image.