[OpenMap Users] Automatic projection with center, scale, and padding

From: Smiley, David W. (DSMILEY) <"Smiley,>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:38:50 -0500

I didnt find anything in OpenMap to automatically center, scale, or padd
(i.e. Ensure X pixels of padding) a Projection based on a set of lat/lon
points. I needed this feature so I wrote it myself. Attached is the source
file that does it. It would be nice if somehow this work could be
incorporated back into OpenMap because I suspect others will find it useful.

By the way, the points to base the projection off of are retrieved from a
set of OMGraphic objects given. Only OMPoint and Location are supported in
the code.

~ David Smiley
  MITRE
  781-271-7659