Re: [OpenMap Users] OpenMap Layer (New)

From: JR Andreassen <janrune_at_io.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:15:50 -0600

Hi...
I'm working on making a labeling function in the shape layer.
There are two problems.
1. Filtering major/minor streets names. It get's awfully bussy and it's
hard to see the labels.
I'm trying to come up with an algo that won't show the label unless the
length of the label is <= line segment.
Combined with perhaps a enumeration for major/minor street
2. Currently the OMLabel/OMTextLabeler only displays the label Horizontaly.
Need to figure out a way to rotate it..

Anyone that have any comments suggestions feel free to comment.
JR