Re: [OpenMap Users] Several ways to close an OMPoly ?

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:31:09 +0100

Ok, extend the ompolyloader class to make the polys enclosed and use
that loader to manage the polys

public class MyPolyLoader extends OMPolyLoader {

    public MyPolyLoader() {
    }

    public EditableOMGraphic getEditableGraphic(String classname,
            GraphicAttributes ga) {
        EditableOMPoly result = (EditableOMPoly) super.getEditableGraphic(
                classname ga);
        if (result != null) {
            result.setEnclosed(true);
        }
        return result;
    }

}

maybe you will have to override more stuff...

regards
/carsten