[OpenMap Users] CADRG issues with Openmap

From: Shawn Evans <shawnwevans_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:01:28 -0500

I am using CADRG data in openmap (over 35GB) and have been very happy with
the performance and having the ability to rebuild TOC files as I add new
data. I have noticed though, that sometimes I can go to an area where I
have map data, and will leave many blocks out as if it does not have that
data. But if I recenter my map to another location on the map, it will draw
those missing tiles. But when I recenter or click the back button to go
back to the location I was at previously, those tiles will redisappear.
This has happened at locations going e-w, w-e as well as n-s, s-n.

Any ideas?

Thanks and Happy Holidays...

Shawn