[OpenMap Users] Flickering of OMPoly shapes

From: Alex Yeo <alexyeo_at_stee.stengg.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 11:21:02 +0800

Hi,

I have created an application that is able to animate a group of OMPoly shapes. Just for info, the shapes are subclasses of the OMPoly and overrides the setLocation method. In the overridden method, the setNeedToRegenerate invocation is removed. There is an Animation thread that calls the setNeedToRegenerate for all the shapes during each cycle. There is no flickering at this stage.

The flickering only happens when the map centers on a specific shape during each animation cycle.

I am at my wits end. Has anyone faced a similar situation?

Cheers.

Alex