Re: [OpenMap Users] Re: CADRG issues with Openmap

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:43:06 -0500

Hi Shawn,

I think I've seen behavior like this in the past, but not recently.
I didn't put together the 'Displaying Only' flag with it. I'll keep
an eye out for it, though. How is your RPF data organized on your
disk? Do you have many RPF directories, or just one? Do the missing
tiles touch each other, or do they appear to be random?

- Don