Re: [OpenMap Users] Hiding Layers when starting ?

From: Camille Blondiaux <camille.blondiaux_at_laposte.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 17:09:45 +0100

Ok, I already tried the two solutions. And each has some good
points for me I'd like a mix ;)

if I use

1°) layer.setVisible(false);
the behavior is : No visible but LoadingWork (so Time
consuming), then displays if I turn the lightOn on the
layersPanel !
If I then turn it off, it isn't visible and doesn't do the

2°) layerHandler.turnLayerOn(false, layer);
the behavior is : no visible no loadingWork (Which I want),
but doesn't appears if I switch it On on the layer panel (but
does the loading work !!!!).

I hope you understand me...

Kmouille

> Le 16:03 26/12/2006,Camille Blondiaux écrit:
> >At startup, my two first layers are'nt visible, it's OK, but
> >when I turn them on, although the loading work's well done,
> >the layers don't appear.
>
> "when I turn them on" : which method do you use :
> 1°) layer.setVisible(true);
> or
> 2°) layerHandler.turnLayerOn(layer);
> ??
>
> The second one should do what you want.
> Let me know if it works ;)
>
> Stephane

Envoyez vos cartes de voeux depuis www.laposte.net
Elles seront ensuite distribuées par le facteur : pratique et malin !