[OpenMap Users] priority on a layer

From: Camille Blondiaux <camille.blondiaux_at_laposte.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:15:54 +0100

Hi all !

I'm sorry but didn't find help on the archives.

My question is simple :

How could I force one Layer (MyEsriLayer extends EsriLayer) to
be the most important to redraw when a projection changed occurs ?

I would like it to redraw fast cause other layers are very
slow WMSPlugIn and I can't wait for all the layers to be
loaded. It seems they slow down my MyEsriLayer's loading.

Thanks in advance and a happy new year to all of you !

Kmouille

Envoyez vos cartes de voeux depuis www.laposte.net
Elles seront ensuite distribuées par le facteur : pratique et malin !