[OpenMap Users] Re: [OpenLayers-Users] layer on top of google maps stretched

From: Tore Halset <halset_at_pvv.ntnu.no>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:05:23 +0100

Thanks for the answer!

Currently, it is two projections, google for the base map and EPSG:
4326 for the overlay. I was just thinking of implementing the google
projection in my wms-service to prevent openlayers from stretching
the image and thereby reducing the number of projections to one.

It is not that important, I am very pleased by the current
functionality. Thanks a lot for openlayers!

  - Tore.