[OpenMap Users] EditableOMGraphics, known BUG ??

From: Camille Blondiaux <camille.blondiaux_at_laposte.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:27:45 +0100

Hi all !

I'm currently trying to program a synchronised polygon edition
with a View of my program ! I wrote a MyEditableOMPoly witch
canGrabGraphic value is false.

When I select an OMPoly, the grabPoints appear and all goes
well. The graphic is not entirely moveable.

But I found that when no graphics are selected and I'm in a
mousemode my layer responds to, if I press the mouse on a poly
then drag, the poly moves. Then it's selected and I can grab
the entire poly.

If deselect then reselect, the behavior returns to normal !

Any idea ?

thanx

Kmouille

Envoyez vos cartes de voeux depuis www.laposte.net
Elles seront ensuite distribuées par le facteur : pratique et malin !