Re: [OpenMap Users] WMS server - updated to current cvs++

From: Tore Halset <halset_at_pvv.ntnu.no>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:59:12 +0100

Hello.

Here is a new version of the WMS server patch. It is still not
complete, but works well with OpenLayers and uDig. Please let me know
of anything that must be changed for this patch to be accepted.

Changes since the prev version:
* Projections defined in openmap.properties are used in
checkProjectionType as well. projections were hardcoded here.
* Case insensitive wms request parameter names. Needed by TileCache.
* Transparent images.

In addition, I have the following in openmap.properties. EPSG:4326 is
safe, but I am not completly sure that I have found the correct code
from Mercator.
###
# wms config
# separate aliases with space
# http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/WMS_Tiling_Client_Recommendation
# http://www.epsg.org/
# http://remotesensing.org/geotiff/proj_list/
# TODO: AUTO2:42001 projection units m or lat/lon degrees?
openmap.wms.projmap.Mercator=AUTO2:42001 EPSG:54004
openmap.wms.projmap.LLXY=EPSG:4326
openmap.wms.projmap.Orthographic=AUTO2:42003
###

Changes to existing files that are in CVS:
http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~halset/tmp/20061128-openmap-wmsserver-
changes.v2.patch
Files that are not in CVS:
http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~halset/tmp/20061128-openmap-wmsserver-new-