Re: [OpenMap Users] Projection problem

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:37:44 -0500

Hi Erling,

I does sound like the scale factor is doesn't match, which isn't that
surprising because scale is kind of an arbitrary factor. Is it
possible to ask the server for an area based on a bounding box? If
you can get more information about the corner coordinates of the area
returned from the server, you can use the ProjMath class to figure
out what the 'openmap' scale of the image is, and either come up with
a multiplier to use for future requests or use a OMScalingRaster to
display the image based on the corner points.