Re: [OpenMap Users] Multiple LocationLayers with Popup Menus

From: William M. Barber <wbarber_at_lanl.gov>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:09:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sunny,

don't know if anyone has responded to this yet.

It sounds as if your top-most layer is consuming the mouse events.
You need to tell either the mouse mode or the mouse listener methods not to
consume events. There is more than one way to do this I think, depending on your
event needs. Look at the mouse*() methods in MapMouseListener, and at
setConsumeEvents() in AbstractMouseMode.

Hope this helps, Bill