Re: [OpenMap Users] Debug takes a lot of cpu

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:07:34 -0500

Hi Geir,

I've used both, and also considered using the Commons Logging API,
and decided to go with what's in the jdk in order to minimize
OpenMap's dependencies on third party APIs. I couldn't find a
significant advantage for using log4j that offset the requirements of
adding yet another jar to the classpath.

Regards,

Don