[OpenMap Users] Rotation of map in Lambert projection

From: Frédéric PRACA <frederic.praca_at_freebsd-fr.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:59:40 +0100

Hello,
I try to display a LambertConformal raster map on OpenMap but I am not able to
change the meridian used to display the world layer. I tried to change the
getUpperLeft and getLowerRight code to this :
        return new LatLonPoint(90.0, -180.0 + centralMeridian);
and return new LatLonPoint(-90.0, 180.0 + centralMeridian);
respectively.
I expected the world map to rotate in order to have my centralMeridian in a
vertical way but the world layer stays with the meridian 0° vertical.

Do you have any clue to change this ?

Regards,
Fred