[OpenMap Users] Problem with Drawing Tool Layer

From: AS/ETO <Geir>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:36:33 +0100

Hi,

I am using the Drawing Tool Layer and the corresponding Drawing Tool Launcher widget for initiating drawing.

When opening the Drawing Tool Launcher widget and pushing the Create Graphic button I get a "Problem" popup windows displaying the text :

Problem creating new graphics:
No valid receiver for the created graphic.

The Send To Selection pull down list shows one item :

        Drawing Tool Layer

I thought this was the receiver. Am I wrong ?

The problem is not happening always but I have not been able to figure out why and when I get the "Problem" popup window

Got a clue anyone ?

Geir Ovsttun
Ericsson AS