[OpenMap Users] Political boundaries shape files

From: Stéphane Wasserhardt <swasserhardt_at_cls.fr>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:15:29 +0100

Hi !

There is a shapeFile bundled with openMap (dcwpo-browse.shp) which contains
political boundaries.
Unfortunately, this dataset is not up to date.
I'm searching for an up to date (and free) one... Multiple resolutions
would be better, but I can't ask too much !
Can someone provide me (a link to) such data ?
Thanks a lot in advance !!!

Stephane